Symfoni super DX
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radionette; Oslo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110, 130, 150, 210, 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 23 cm = 9.1 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Symfoni super DX - Radionette; Oslo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 680 x 350 x 230 mm / 26.8 x 13.8 x 9.1 inch
- Fischereiband und 3 KW-Bänder
- Price in first year of sale
- 695.00 NKr
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 138 models, 128 with images and 46 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radionette; Oslo
Forum contributions about this model: Radionette; Oslo: Symfoni super DX
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
I have a very old Radionette Symfoni Super DX, but some writings and figures (frequencies, cities, etc.) on the front glass have been erased by the years. I need a readable, clear and 1:1 jpeg picture to be able to print the writings and figures on a glass here, or who can you supply me an original glass with writings and figures? Thanks for your helps.
Alp Selim ALPAY
Alp Selim ALPAY, 20.Feb.09