Hr. Botev - Хр. Ботев M 462 AC/DC, 4 Loktal tubes
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radioprom; Sofia
- 1947 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 150/220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hr. Botev - Хр. Ботев M 462 [AC/DC, 4 Loktal tubes] - Radioprom; Sofia
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 5 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radioprom; Sofia