Realistic 16-Channel Scanner Receiver Pro-2001 20-9115
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA
- 1980 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 10700/455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 220-240 / 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 cm = 2.6 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Realistic 16-Channel Scanner Receiver Pro-2001 20-9115 - Radio Shack Tandy, Realistic,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 80 x 270 mm / 10.2 x 3.1 x 10.6 inch
Realistic 16-Channel Scanner Receiver Pro-2001 Cat.No. 20-9115;
Frequency range: 144-174 MHz, 430-512 MHz
Memory channels: 16
Modulation: FM only
Backup-battery for memory channels.
Made in Japan for Tandy Corporation.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.7 kg / 8 lb 2.4 oz (8.15 lb)
- Model page created by Pros SMETS. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1222 models, 1099 with images and 108 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA