AM-FM AFC 10 Transistor RE-1515
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Raleigh (Kaysons International, Ltd.); Los Angeles, CA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / PP3: 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-FM AFC 10 Transistor RE-1515 - Raleigh Kaysons International,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 145 x 85 x 37 mm / 5.7 x 3.3 x 1.5 inch
Printed in Hong Kong
- Model page created by Franz Buchsbaum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 61 models, 58 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Raleigh (Kaysons International, Ltd.); Los Angeles, CA