C-2611 Ch= 11PWC
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rank Arena, Rank Industries Australia Pty. Ltd; Australia.
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C-2611 Ch= 11PWC - Rank Arena, Rank Industries
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 810 x 550 x 510 mm / 31.9 x 21.7 x 20.1 inch
26" (63 cm) VHF/UHF lowboy colour television receiver.
Dimensions not including legs (230 mm).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 49 kg / 107 lb 14.9 oz (107.93 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 899.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1977 to Feb 1979.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 60 models, 60 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rank Arena, Rank Industries Australia Pty. Ltd; Australia.