In-Line Amplifier HF-1530
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rauland Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 30 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: In-Line Amplifier HF-1530 - Rauland Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Integrated amplifier, stereo.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 527 Folder 10 4-1961)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 57 models, 41 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rauland Corp.; Chicago, IL