- Manufacturer / Brand
- Raycophone Ltd., Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 1 AF stage(s); Anode bend detection
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 57E [Console] - Raycophone Ltd., Sydney
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.00 Aus£
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 44 models, 29 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Raycophone Ltd., Sydney