- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA
- 1960 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-120 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ray-Tel TWR-1 - Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Raytheon Ray-Tel TWR-1
AC-Battery operated 8 tube crystal controlled citizens band transmitter-receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 535 folder 12 date 6-61)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 307 models, 148 with images and 223 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA