- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 6000 / 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 60 cycles, 117V or 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ray-Tel TWR-2 - Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.625 x 5 x 9.25 inch / 244 x 127 x 235 mm
The Raytheon Ray-Tel TWR-2 is an AC/Battery operated 10 tube CB Transciever. Has 5 Xtal controlled AM channels. Uses a dual conversion design, with the first IF at 6MHz and the second IF at 455kHz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 lb (12 lb 0 oz) / 5.448 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 190.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact CB Radio Manual, SAMS (CB-4, page 81)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 307 models, 148 with images and 223 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA