- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 10 W (12.5 W max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 811K Ch= 7K3A - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Console with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28.125 x 42 x 15 inch / 714 x 1067 x 381 mm
- There is also the similar canadian model 811K.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 82 lb 8 oz (82.5 lb) / 37.455 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 150.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 8 = 1937 and before
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- RCA Victor Service Notes for 1937 (RCA Redbook)
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model 811K is part of the collections of the following members.