9X571 Ch= RC-1079E
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 1.75 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9X571 Ch= RC-1079E - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 9.2 x 8.5 inch / 318 x 234 x 216 mm
Faux wood grained plastic.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- RCA Victor Instruments Service Notes 1949
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 234.)
- Model page created by Vitor Oliveira. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5008 models, 2981 with images and 4057 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)