Dual Speaker AM Radio Unknown (Japan 303)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1973 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dual Speaker AM Radio Unknown - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 5.5 x 0 inch / 305 x 140 x 0 mm
RCA Table Top Solid State AM Receiver.
Two Speaker System
Made in Japan 303
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 3011 with images and 4061 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)