- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50-60 cycles: 105-125 or double range 105-130 and 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 1.9 W (3.5 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 322-E Duo - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 23.675 x 42.125 x 15 inch / 601 x 1070 x 381 mm
The difference between model 322 Duo and model 322-E Duo can be read in the electrical specifications (attached) as follows: 322 is for 25 to 60 cycles, but 322-E only for 50 to 60 cycles mains. Tuning frequency rating of 322 is Band A: 540-1720 kc, Band B: 1720-5400 kc and Band C: 5400-18000 kc. For model 322-E it is Band A: 140-410 kc, Band B: 540-1720 kc and Band C: 5400-18000 kc. In other words: 322-E has the long wave band but misses the maritime (police) band between broadcast and short wave.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- RCA Victor Service Notes "Red Book" Series
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 3013 with images and 4061 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)