RGA-12A Ch= RC-1213A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 to 60 cycles, 110 to 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RGA-12A Ch= RC-1213A - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.5 x 7 x 4 inch / 267 x 178 x 102 mm
The RCA RGA-12A is an AC operated 5 tube BC band receiver. The BC band range is 540 to 1600 kHz. Has built-in loop antenna. Cabinet color is Blue.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinet but have different cabinet colors:
Model Number Cabinet Color RGA-12Y White RGA-12A Blue RGA-12G Green
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 26, 1966
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 26, 1966 (Page 120)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5020 models, 3014 with images and 4061 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)