5Q41 RC-1054 E
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor (International), Montreal
- 1952 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5Q41 RC-1054 E - RCA Victor International,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Model page created by Walter Haring. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 640 models, 413 with images and 588 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor (International), Montreal