Six Transistor PA-5
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor (International), Montreal
- 1962 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Six Transistor PA-5 - RCA Victor International,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 114 x 66 x 30 mm / 4.5 x 2.6 x 1.2 inch
RCA Victor 6 Transistor PA-5; (Far-east/Toshiba?) made expressely for RCA Victor Company, Ltd, Montreal Canada. Earphone socket.
Similar to the model GP-625.
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 666 models, 435 with images and 606 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor (International), Montreal