- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regal; New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Ultradyne
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 12SH7 or 14A7 12SA7 or 14Q7 12SK7 or 14A7 12SQ7GT or 14B6 35L6GT or 35A5 35Z5GT or 35Y4
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-120 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: W900 - Regal; New York NY
- The Regal model W900 is an AC-DC 2-Band Superheterodyne with Self Contained Loop Antenna.
In SAMS folder 473-28 is in replacement list the tube "35Y4", but on the title page we see "35Y5" - this is an error.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date: Feb 1947, Set 13, Folder 473-28)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 70 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regal; New York (NY)