- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1955 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 5 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case, TUBES VISIBLE
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HF-80 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Integrated amplifier, mono.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 272, Folder 12. April 1955)
- Model page created by Ronald Stalma. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 56 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)