- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4x 1,5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RP-3 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- The Regency Model RP-3 is a 3 Speed Manual Record Player.
To be used with Regency TR-22.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 8-59, Set 453, Folder 11)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)