- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 262 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR-6 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.25 x 7.125 x 3.125 inch / 133 x 181 x 79 mm
- Leather handle.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.120 kg / 2 lb 7.5 oz (2.467 lb)
- Mentioned in
- The Collector's Guide To Antique Radios 2. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 346 Folder 12 dated 2-57)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 65 models, 54 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
Forum contributions about this model: Regency brand of I.D: TR-6
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2