World Traveler Monitoradio WT-4
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1963 ??
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: World Traveler Monitoradio WT-4 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14.25 x 6.5 x 9.5 inch / 362 x 165 x 241 mm
Coverage: 545 kHz to 30 MHz in four bands. BFO, ANL.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13 lb (13 lb 0 oz) / 5.902 kg
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 65 models, 53 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)