- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London
- 1949–1951 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ARG349 - Regentone Products / Radio
- Same chassis as in model A121 / A141.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Günther Stabe † 19.8.20. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 146 models, 85 with images and 100 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London
Forum contributions about this model: Regentone Products /: ARG349
Threads: 2 | Posts: 4
I found the following information in the pages of The Wireless and Electrical Trader for January 20, 1951; firstly, an amendment to the details of the ARG57, which "...is in future to be known as Model ARG62"
...whilst below is an illustration of the "new" ARG62 which it seems is the ARG57 with a revised chassis.
So perhaps the remaining Bletchley Park photos could be moved to the ARG57 page?
- Text extract, p.55 Wireless & Electrical Trader 20/1/1951 (4 KB)
- Advertisement from p. iv, Wireless and Electrical Trader 20/1/1951 (122 KB)
Mike Izycky, 13.Mar.12
By the tube list it can only be the ARG349 or ARG57.
Who knows the different? Are the pictures here at the correct model?
- notice on the Radiogram (24 KB)
Heribert Jung, 24.Jul.08