- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 0.25 W (unknown quality)
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tivoli BT21 - Regentone Products / Radio
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 244 x 157 x 63 mm / 9.6 x 6.2 x 2.5 inch
Rear case is a compressed resin, the front is modern plastics.
Portable radio with car aerial & earphone sockets. Battery type PP7. Electrically similar to model BT20 but with different aerial input circuit.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 146 models, 85 with images and 100 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London