- Manufacturer / Brand
- REL, Electrum; Brno
- 1935 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2ADK [universal] - REL, Electrum; Brno
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 400 x 245 mm / 14.6 x 15.7 x 9.6 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,190.00 Kc
- Model page created by Gabriel Toth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 47 models, 28 with images and 28 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from REL, Electrum; Brno