- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Remler Co. Ltd.; San Francisco
- 1927 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Gray & Danielson || Remler Radio Manuf.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 3500 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Infradyne 1927 - Remler Co. Ltd.; San Francisco
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 2 = 1932 (Models 1931/1932)
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 155 models, 93 with images and 112 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Remler Co. Ltd.; San Francisco