3 Band R135
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- 1972 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3 Band R135 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 216 x 125 x 52 mm / 8.5 x 4.9 x 2 inch
Although the appearance is quite different, this radio appears to be the same chassis as the ITT Colt
- Price in first year of sale
- 15.73 GBP
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
|RGD R135 user instructions||1068 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Mike Edwards. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 140 models, 106 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham