Stereo Record Player P83R
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- 1971 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Power out
- 3.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Record Player P83R - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 342 x 166 x 285 mm / 13.5 x 6.5 x 11.2 inch
Portable Stereo record player with detachable speakers.
Record deck is the BSR C136 with a BSR SX6M cartridge and ST12 sapphire stylus
Power output is per channel.
2 x Elyptical speakers 11x 17 cm approx. 15 ohm
For service information see ITT-KB KP820
- Model page created by Nigel Robinson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 107 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham