- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 240 / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R200 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 160 x 72 mm / 12.2 x 6.3 x 2.8 inch
Similar model to the ITT KB Weekend, but this RGD set is capable of working off the mains electricity.
Made by ITT in Hong Kong.
- Model page created by Mike Edwards. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 107 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham