- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R130 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 105 x 50 mm / 6.7 x 4.1 x 2 inch
FM Coverage 87.5 to 104 MHz
4 x AA batteries
Although the case is different the chassis appears identical to the ITT-KB Junior Super.
"Made in Hong Kong"
- Model page created by Zenonas Langaitis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 107 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham