Radiogram 643 AC
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- 1937 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-220; 230-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiogram 643 [AC] - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Console with any shape - in general
An AC mains 4 band superhet console radiogram housed in a wooden cabinet fitted with a Garrard RC4 autochanger. With magic eye and with inter-station noise suppression activated by pulling out the volume control knob. On the back, an internal loudspeaker on/off switch and connections for aerial, earth, gramophone pickup and extension loudspeaker.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual RGD 623, 628, 643 AC)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 144 models, 109 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham