- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RR210 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Fitted with STC chassis type RC2
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 144 models, 108 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham