4-Band Stereo Cassette Recorder SRC-2005 (Japan 304)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rising (Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co. Ltd.); Osaka
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220/ 9 x 1,5 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4-Band Stereo Cassette Recorder SRC-2005 - Rising Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co.
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 610 x 340 x 150 mm / 24 x 13.4 x 5.9 inch
Rising SRC-2005, 4-Band Stereo Cassette Recorder, AM/SW/FM Stereo CAssette Recorder, One Programm Search/ 2 Way Speaker System. OPS;
Boombox - Ghettoblaster, SW1: 2.3 - 7.0 MHz, SW2: 7.0 - 22.0 MHz, FM up to 108 MHz, illuminated scale, two telescopic antennas, AFC, FM muting, mono/stereo/wide switch, automatic record-level control system, balance-, bass & treble control, tape counter, two LED VU meters with batt. check, normal & CrO² bias, mix volume control, loudness button, sleep function, headphones jack, RCA phono in with ground terminal, 2 x mic & rem. in, 2 x aux in jacks, 2 x ext. speaker jacks, four screw terminals for ext. antenna in, FTZ-No U 1005,
Made in Japan 304
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.5 kg / 16 lb 8.3 oz (16.52 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 18 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rising (Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co. Ltd.); Osaka