Stereo Cassette Recorder STR-1010MC
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rising (Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co. Ltd.); Osaka
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115/230 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Cassette Recorder STR-1010MC - Rising Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co.
- 2 leds, 12 diodes, 7 IC. 2 way speaker system.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Antonio Martins-Pais. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 18 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rising (Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co. Ltd.); Osaka