- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 9 Volt
- Ø 2.75 inch = 7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Revival R250 - Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 6 x 3.75 inch / 229 x 152 x 95 mm
The Roberts R250 portable radio in a rexine covered MDF case available in various colours with a matching carrying handle over the top and with a guilt speaker mesh on the front measuring 6.5 inches long x 3 inches high. The acrylic dial is positioned between the volume/on off knob on the top left hand side and the tuner knob on the right hand side, and the name 'Roberts' is printed behind the tone, FM,MW and LW cream coloured push buttons.. The cabinet design is based on the 1960 Roberts R200 model.
See also Revival (retro model) R250.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.560 kg / 3 lb 7 oz (3.436 lb)
- Model page created by Ron Kendall. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 82 models, 78 with images and 43 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK