- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rogers-Majestic, Standard Radio Manufacturing, Rogers Radio Tubes; Toronto
- 1952 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Rogers Radio Tube
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.25 inch = 13.3 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Auto Radio 309 - Rogers-Majestic, Standard
- Chassis only or for «building in»
The Rogers-Magestic model 309 is a 6-tube automobile radio with vibrator power supply for 6V negative ground. Current consumption is 6A. Use 10A fuse.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 543 models, 215 with images and 495 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rogers-Majestic, Standard Radio Manufacturing, Rogers Radio Tubes; Toronto