Rogers 14/41 Ch= 9R451
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rogers-Majestic, Standard Radio Manufacturing, Rogers Radio Tubes; Toronto
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Rogers Radio Tube
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 1.5; 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rogers 14/41 Ch= 9R451 - Rogers-Majestic, Standard
- This set is electrically identical to the Majestic 941 and the De Forest Palliser.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Mentioned in
- RCC Rogers-Majestic section, pages 52 & Cross-Reference
- Model page created by Robin Roeckers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 555 models, 226 with images and 504 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rogers-Majestic, Standard Radio Manufacturing, Rogers Radio Tubes; Toronto