Radio Sunglasses - Spectacles RE-103
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ross Electronics Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1964 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Sunglasses - Spectacles RE-103 - Ross Electronics Corp.;
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Ross RE-103 Radio Sunglasses,
AM radio, max length 175 mm.
Listening through a small plastic tube ending in an earpiece.
Gross weight incl full size packing 0.190 kg.
Manufactured in Hong Kong.
Similar: Sakura Sunglasses, HK.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 136 models, 122 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ross Electronics Corp.; Chicago (IL)