Radio Sunglasses - Spectacles LS
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sakura, Hong Kong
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1,5 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Sunglasses - Spectacles LS - Sakura, Hong Kong
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Radio with sunglasses shape. 535-1605 kHz broadcast-only receiver.
See also Ross RE-103.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Giuseppe Antonio Tusini. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 10 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sakura, Hong Kong