Supreme / Confession RE-1111 (Japan 602)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ross Electronics Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 4 x 1,5 / ? Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Supreme / Confession RE-1111 - Ross Electronics Corp.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Supreme / Confession - AM-FM AFC 11 Transistor
AFC, carrying case, AC adapter
Made in Japan 602
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 135 models, 122 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ross Electronics Corp.; Chicago (IL)