AM/FM Stereo Receiver RX-404
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rotel, The, Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1979 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100 or 120 or 220 or 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 60 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Receiver RX-404 - Rotel, The, Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 145 x 316 mm / 16.9 x 5.7 x 12.4 inch
A Stereo Hi-Fi Receiver with a MW/LW/VHF or MW/VHF Tuner and a 2 x 30 watt Amplifier. Controls for Bass, Treble, Balance and Volume. Switches for Power, Speakers (A & B), Loudness, Subsonic Filter, FM Muting and Tape Monitoring. Function switches for Phono, FM, MW, LW and Aux. With Watt Meters, Tuning Meter and Stereo Indicator. Jack for Headphones.
Continuous Power Output :
30 watts per channel, min. RMS both channels driven at 8 ohms or
34 watts per channel, min. RMS both channels driven at 4 ohms
from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 1% Total Harmonic Distortion
120 V AC 60Hz
220 V AC 50Hz
240 V AC 50Hz
100/120/220/240 V AC 50/60Hz Switchable
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Technical Manual AM/FM Stereo Receiver RX-404 dated Mar 1979)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Owners Manual LW/MW/FM Stereo Receiver RX-404)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 336 models, 325 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rotel, The, Co., Ltd.; Tokyo