- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scientific Audio Electronics Inc., SAE; Los Angeles, CA
- 1980 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mark X - Scientific Audio Electronics
- Console with any shape - in general
SAE Dynamic Transducer Three-Way Speaker System Model Mark X.
Four Drivers: 1x 12", 1x 5", 2x 2"
Low and Mid-Frequency Control
Cabinet Oiled Walnut.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 13 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scientific Audio Electronics Inc., SAE; Los Angeles, CA