Stereo FM AM Digital Tuner Two T14
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scientific Audio Electronics Inc., SAE; Los Angeles, CA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-125 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo FM AM Digital Tuner Two T14 - Scientific Audio Electronics
- Book-shelf unit.
- The SAE Two T14 is an attractive black digital synthesizer tuner with wood end caps and a very large blue fluorescent display.
It has 5 FM and 5 AM presets and blue fluorescent signal-strength and multipath indicators.
It has a variable muting control on the back panel and its most unusual feature is a clock that displays the time whenever the tuner is off or with the press of a button when on.
- Price in first year of sale
- 599.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 13 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scientific Audio Electronics Inc., SAE; Los Angeles, CA