Solid State 8 Track Stereo Multiband TCM-5500 (Japan 903)
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sakura, Hong Kong
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Special Tape or Cassette-Format
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / 220 / 12 / D: 8 x 1,5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State 8 Track Stereo Multiband TCM-5500 - Sakura, Hong Kong
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 11.75 x 11 inch / 279 x 298 x 279 mm
Helmet shaped portable radio with AM/SW/FM-MPX/PB/VHF-WB bands.
- SW: 4.0 - 12 MHz,
- FM: 88 - 108 MHz,
- PB: 30 - 50 MHz,
- VHF: 148 - 174 MHz with WB: ~162 MHz,
Stereo indicator, 4 IC, balance & tone control, headphones jack, 25 W power consumption, partly similar to "Weltron" radio models. See also Wynford Hall TCM-5500.
Made in Japan 903
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 10 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sakura, Hong Kong