- Taiwan (Republic of China)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sangean; Chung Ho City
- 1988 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, more than 2 SW bands plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 3 × 1,5 / 4,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SG-789 [CCIR] - Sangean; Chung Ho City
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 162 x 87 x 28 mm / 6.4 x 3.4 x 1.1 inch
5 IC, 3 FET. Shortwave coverage 120-60, 49, 41, 31, 25, 19, 16, 13 m, analog readout, see also Siemens RK-621.
Sold in Canada and USA as the Emerson PSW-4010
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 70.00 $
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 65 models, 63 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sangean; Chung Ho City