3 Band Receiver RP7160 CCIR - HU-2
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / AA: 4 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3 Band Receiver RP7160 [CCIR - HU-2] - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 116 x 55 mm / 7.9 x 4.6 x 2.2 inch
See also RP7160 .
8 Transistor & 1 IC.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.850 kg / 1 lb 14 oz (1.872 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,640.00 HUF
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1512 models, 1323 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)