All Wave 8 Transistor 8S-P14
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Wave 8 Transistor 8S-P14 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
SW: 3.85 - 12.5 MHz, separate dial scale for meters display, indicator meter,
earphones & ext. speaker jack, telescopic antenna + black leather case. Requires 4 x AA batteries.
Marketed in Australia by Sanyo Sales & Service Co. between 1962-1964 & sold for £43/10/-, batteries included.
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1962 to Feb 1964.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (Group C2, 1965, Page S222.)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1516 models, 1327 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)