FM/AM 2 Band Receiver RP-5115
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/AM 2 Band Receiver RP-5115 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 100 x 145 x 43 mm / 3.9 x 5.7 x 1.7 inch
Sanyo RP-5115 is an AC-Battery Solid State FM/AM 2 Band Receiver.
Made in Singapore with later versions made in China.
See also 220V version, Model RP-5115U.
- Price in first year of sale
- 21.90 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1980 to Aug 1982.)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1620 models, 1434 with images and 370 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)