Solid State Portable Music Center G-2607H
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Record Player + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 200; 220; 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State Portable Music Center G-2607H - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Sanyo Portable 3 Band Solid State Stereo Music Center Model G-2607H.
3 band radio (MW/SW1/SW2 Solid State Receiver), Cassette Recorder (Auto stop system), 3-speed turntable (33, 45, 78 rpm) and two speakers (detachable) packed in a brief case.
- Model page created by Brian Stevens. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1497 models, 1307 with images and 298 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)