Changeur de fréquence bigrille (BIG-SIX 31)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 & 120 & -15 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Changeur de fréquence bigrille - SBR Société Belge Radio-
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- The "BIG-SIX 31" was on sale in 3 versions: fully factory assembled, partially factory assembled or as a kit.
- With the partially assembled kit, the so-called "MBF" block was provided, which contains all vital parts of the radio.
- It was delivered with a loop antenna "Petit".
- The radio could also be used with a M30 power supply.
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 699 models, 647 with images and 369 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles