FM Masterpiece Chrome CHASSIS
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scott Radio Labs.(E.H., Transformer); Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case, TUBES VISIBLE
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Masterpiece Chrome CHASSIS - Scott Radio Labs.E.H.,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Note that page 7 of the Instruction Manual indicates that this radio has a "P - shortwave 3 band 22.2meg - 60meg". This band is not shown on the picture on the front page of the manual. The "P" band most likely is the FM band that was used for early television. This model has 22 tube as opposed to the 14 tubes in the AM Masterpiece model.
- Price in first year of sale
- 270.00 $
- Source of data
- E.H.Scott Radio Collectors Guide (1925-1946)
- Mentioned in
- Pre-War Consoles
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 196 models, 120 with images and 48 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scott Radio Labs.(E.H., Transformer); Chicago (IL)